Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Reimagining the Blog


I know it’s been a long time posting a couple years but I had some issues in life come up…you know graduating college, losing a 5 year relationship, leaving a bad situation, starting a career so on a so forth! But I have a reimagining of a blog and I wanted to try it on for size!

I am inspired by all the food/cooking blogs out there especially I must say I love Noble Pig! She really introduced me into the cooking blogosphere and I love her for it. Please look her up and if you are into Wine buy a bottle or two from her. I will be soon! But I also want to give mention to Smitten Kitchen, Mama Loves Food, gimme some oven, Ceramic Canvas, and finally Picky Palate.

Now I don’t want to model my blog just like the ones I love to read, first and foremost I don’t get to cook that often :0( I have plenty of ideas though. I also am a kind of coinsure (read: snob) of that fine barley malt most commonly known as Scotch. Not to mention I live in Minneapolis and we do have some excellent and reasonably priced restaurants that I would love to talk about and talk up! I will try to post every couple days or so but it may be a week between posts. I will do my best!

So that’s the premise for this reimaging of my blog…let me see my notes here…I was told I should write what I expect from my blog as the creator. Well I think that I expect that no one will read this haha. I think that if anyone reads this it will be people from the Twin Cities. I suppose they will be drawn to it for the restaurant reviews, probably linked from some other site. In the end I figure if I get only one reader I’ll be excited. Enjoy!

No comments: