Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New Blog Site

I have decided to move out of the myspace arena and create my own little place in the blogosphere. With this move I hope to write a new blog every couple of days. What the topics will be is still up in the air. Seeing as I am interested in books and history, in movies and TV, technology and so much more I can say that you may just see a little bit of everything.
I would ask that if you take the time to read the post then please take the time to post a comment or response. It takes only a moment more to write a little "good job" or "I agree/disagree you arrogant fool!"
After several posts let me know how I'm doing. I will ask this again but I'm just warning you to keep a critical eye on. So... thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy my new blog!

PS Bookmark and subscribe to this blog to get all the coolness right away!



I your humble Moderator.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very informative, yet add a little more sugar and a little less salt. Tehe! Go CJ!!!!!!!
~Lyssa
p.s. Nice place by the way!